Basically, you can keep your privacy!
Contact me should you have any questions!
My Cookies #
These are first-party cookies set by this website, essential to respecting your preferences.
Cookie consent is given via the pop-up banner located at the bottom-left of the page, it disappears after your choice is made.
The banner can reappear by clicking the small tab at the bottom-left; Alternatively open the Settings menu by clicking the cog icon at the top-right of the page and use the Cookie Choice button. If the banner fails to appear then it is likely your web browser, or browser add-on, is blocking it.
|cookieplease||Remember user consent for storing cookies on their device.||Click Accept on the consent banner.||When revoked.|
|adsplease||Load third-party advertising code.||Click Accept on the consent banner.||When revoked.|
|dyslexia||Enhance accessibility for users with dyslexia.||Click the Dyslexia mode toggle button||When revoked.|
Third-party Cookies #
- Disqus commenting system
- Twitter embedded timeline has Do Not Track enabled
If advertising is enabled and you consent to third-party cookies, the following cookies are in-use:
How to clear website data from your browser #
- Firefox - Block websites from storing cookies and site data in Firefox
- Chrome - Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
- Edge - Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge
Web Browser Privacy Extensions #
- uBlock Origin for Chrome & Firefox is a fast content-blocking addon; Built-in blocklists include Trackers, Advertising & Malware websites, you can add third-party blocklists or maintain your own.
- Facebook Container for Firefox prevents Meta/Facebook/Instagram/WhatsApp from tracking you on non-Facebook websites.